Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Thoughts that ran thru my head today

Been wasting my days doing nothing productive and my stamina (work wise) is getting worse. No longer can i work for 12 hrs straight without feeling shitty/tired/sad.
-
Replayed "All of Me" the whole day and i just want to get married NOW and be blissfully happy with my husband. I want to be loved too.
-
Today was damn boring. Work was shitty and i feel that i got compared to others and i lost cause i wasn't as pretty as her but i was too lazy to show my unhappiness.
-
I realized that i portray myself as this cool person with a laid-back personality, someone who don't get agitated easily when actually, I'm the most short-tempered person. (to important matters)
-
Need to read some encouraging quotes becus i just feel like crying these days and for no reason at all




No comments:

Post a Comment