Friday, December 27, 2013

LEAVE ME ALONE

'don't tell me things i already know'
-my feelings all summed up today


Today was SHITTY.

Zy was late and we just studied..didnt really catch up much but i was really surprised by her present lol (hand cream) then she left me to find her fam for dinz. Thought she might stay and accompany me but it's ok, i wasn't in a good mood to chit chat also and i'd rather be alone. ella called but i rejected her and atiqah's request to go simpang (too far) plus i wanted to do some shopping. Shopped and i saw a pair of maroon camo shoes i really liked??!! Stood there for 5 mins searching for size converters and this freaking shop assistant took a pair from the rack and i realised it ran out of my size fuck. Maybe that shop assistant took my size sigh...paced around the level for 10 mins before asking for my size but all are already displayed :'-( rushed to kino to buy a book for my sis (the alchemist) becus i still remember mark lo saying it's a really nice book and i want to read it for myself hahahahaha then brisk walk-ed to orchard outlet and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I FOUND THE FUCKING SHOE!!!!!!! hallelujah hahahahah was so freaking happy and thinking about it, why was i hesitant when paying? i love it ahhhh ahahahha and i bought a new top too (leather x shiny maroon)

was feeling proud and happy till i came home and checked my phone. told to change my style and i look like a typical chinese girl and my hair and my specs and my fasion sense.


OK OK OK STOP

No comments:

Post a Comment