Friday, October 4, 2013

"Be comfortable in your own skin"

hello lovelies :-)
i did nothing much today except watching dramas and doing mindmaps. I'm really glad I managed to flush out all negative thoughts and try my best to be thankful for what I have. It's great, friends have been messaging me to ask me out since their promos are over and im having a movie marathon with zy tomorrow heheheheh so happy to have friends by my side. I need to love myself more, starting from inner self (I believe appearance is the hardest to love) and work hard to get a good GPA like joyce too hahahahha sigh if im not clever, I have to work doubly hard !!

Listened to jas and I can only just sigh (in a good way) cause she is unbelivably good, she's like my idol (if i have one) ~*~*~ but I know I can't compare myself to her because we are all good in our ways so to all my readers, do stay positive and appreciate yourself !! Trust me, it'll do you good ;)

time to sleep/watch dramas (based on my mood) heheheeheheehe bye
*sends out flying kisses to each and everyone of you who is reading this*
 :-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment