Monday, August 26, 2013

Holding on and Letting go

Went to celebrate zy birthday yesterday with the clique at sentosa! Tried something i normally wouldn't do: sky ride. We met at around 3pm and we bought tickets for 3 rides. The sky ride looked really scary at first but i remember telling myself that i only lived once so i went with the others and i didn't regret my choice afterall. The skyride is moving at such a slow speed that you can see everything clearly and the weather was really good. The breeze, the people, it just made me happy and relaxed although there was still abit of fear that the rope might not be strong enough and i might plunge to my death. Then, luge time. Luge was really good even though i came in last for both rounds hahaahah then for the last ride, i went first!! Luge felt so carefree as i swerved and drifted. After all that, we had dinz at thai express and the noodles was so good wtf i never knew thai express was that good. Why didn't i realise this sooner.. Then we took polaroids and lotsa pictures to end the night. Took the train with justin, ivan, rainer and feili and it brought back lotsa memories from secondary 4 sighhh, the yishun gang. Talking to them always make me feel so happy and loved because all of us can just talk about anything like even condoms hahaha and it still won't be awkward. Talked to them about people in psych having 14 points while i have 10 points thus i might have an advantage and justin said i have to let go.

It's true though, i had been too proud over the fact that i scored the best among them and this is hindering me from improving. I'm too complacent nowadays and i need to remember i can't always be the best. I have to work hard.

All these aside, i realised that i still like you best. Your smile, your voice, the way you walk, the way you talk made me realised i never really gotten over you. I merely just shifted my love for you to someone else. Now that he is gone, i realised i still like you. You were the one i always wanted and not him. I'm thankful that i finally admitted my feelings to myself and not running away from it. Although we will never be together, I'm happy for all the memories. It's too painful to love you and now after admitting it, i can finally move on. It's over.



It's everything you wanted, it's everything you don't 

No comments:

Post a Comment