Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Music of the Night

so i finally went to watch phantom of the opera today....and it's really money well-spent.

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA is a heart-wrenching story of the mysterious, hideously disfigured Phantom who lives beneath the Paris Opera House, and his obsession with the young singer Christine. Disguised as the 'Angel of Music' he devotes himself to creating a new opera star, and winning her love from his rival Raoul, while exercising a reign of terror over the Opera House. 

We sat quite at the front at row Q, i was expecting it to be further back but it turned out that the seats were really quite good. It was really very clear and the band was darn good. It sounded like a playlist more than live music. Not only that, the ballerinas were top-notch. Watching phantom made me feel so lucky that i'm able to enjoy such things in life. I paid for the musical with my hard-earned money and this made it even extra-special. It shows i'm independent to some extent that i can afford this luxury. On a side note, i spent 168 on this musical hahahaha i guess i have to work harder to earn those money back. Actually, i have to work very hard this month because i spent too much ): i don't even dare to tally all my expenditures hahahaha sobs i'm a loser. 

Anyway,  i went to the musical with yy but somehow, i feel that she changed. its not the looks or anything physical but rather attitude. Does jc do that??Does jc changes people because it's too stressful?? I still like the old her, the one that doesn't judge that much like now, the one that isn't selfish unlike now. All these changes make me so stressful, did she really change or was she always like that, just that i didn't notice it?? Somehow, her comments hurt me nowadays but nonetheless, she's still a great friend to have. We went home straightaway after the musical because she has school tomorrow ): sch sux

Today is also my sis birthday hahahah she's finally eighteen ('-: I may say i hate her and bully her but i'm thankful to have her sometimes. I know we have lots of disagreements, but no matter what, the next day all hatred will be gone. Thank you for always helping me. I will buy you your present soon. 

i miss you. 
I thought i will never lose you but i did
Now, i will have to live this regret

You're an angel from hell




No comments:

Post a Comment