Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining

11-09-2013
Worked till 6 today before going Palais to take Karaoke set then rushed to Pasir Ris for BBQ hheheheheheheh the food was really good! It's even better cause we have chefs cooking for us heh but we were all DAMN THIRSTY cause Indbu took forever to bring the ice and drinks =_____= seriously everyone was like rushing to buy bottles and bottles of water and there was no ice till 9 plus. Then, we took pictures, cut cake and carried lanterns heheeheheh it was really nice to see so many people like QQ, wenqin, suzhen and the chefs from other outlets. I love them so much and it really feels like they are my family because i can tell them anything and everything. Went home at about 11 plus, managed to take the last train home WOOHOOOOO  I'm finally not wasting money on cabs (except the trip to Palais and Pasir Ris).

Gonna see you tomorrow (finally) and I don't know what to feel. I really hope to have the old you back but I know that's not gonna happen...i just have to accept that I'm not important to you anymore and move on. Easy to say, hard to do. I miss you M, I really do.

In the end, it's just me against the world.

12-09-2013

Woke up today at 10 to prepare to meet the others for lunch at Providore only to find that Mel's not working today ): Met mummy for lunch and bought shorts. My day has been boring and it's only gonna get worse with me working evening shift and im having cramps now help. Even sneezing hurts.

I truly loved you, now I'm walking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment