Monday, September 2, 2013

Life isn't fucking fair

Wanted to wake up at 8 today to study but i decided to reward myself for working so hard yesterday that i slept till 8.30 lol. I guess I'm really quite hard on myself, forever treating myself to such cruelty and always being so uptight and stuff ugh. I. NEED. TO. LOOSEN. UP. Had Antoinette cake and Project Runway for breakfast ehehehehh before i start to read up on all my take home assignments. Then, i left home but i was the latest fml sometimes i really wonder why did i choose to go TP.

They brighten my life :-)

Had lunch then off we go for stats!!! The paper was freaking two hours which reminded me so much of secondary school days but i finished it in an hour oops hahahahha not tryna brag HEHEHEHE. ok but i did use the remaining hour for checking and I'm feeling quite confident about it so hopefully it shows on the paper!

After the paper, Ella, Atiqah and I walked ALL the way from TP to Tampines which is like a 20 minutes walk... thankfully it was breezy if not i could have died under the hot sun with such a heavy bag. Bathed and messaged jacky about yesterday's pay and it turns out they won't pay me.

Seriously, da fuck? basically i worked for 11 hours for free and i forgot cause i was rushing home to study and just cause i forgot, no pay???? I worked, okay? WHAT THE FUCK LA BASICALLY I JUST WORKED FOR FUN AND I FUCKING HATE WORKING UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and ed still owes me 200 bux fuck work la kns

I may have to kill someone if i don't get an A for stats after all this shit i went through


//update
I need to talk to you and i miss you so much. I need you to reassure me and i have so many things going on in my life right now. I miss you so badly but i don't have the courage to face you. I miss Nov-April, the days you encouraged and inspired me and taught me so many things.




No comments:

Post a Comment